Anyone else having issues with Nail Harmony delivery?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sally1982

Reaction score
or is it just me... i put in an order for some of my first set of gelish and magis wraps approaching three weeks ago now and i still havent received them, first they say they were waiting on the japan set to come in now its a problem with magis wraps im getting sooo frustrated as cant start offering valentines deals until i have a pink and cant afford to buy more right now! This is really putting me off gelish now! :-(

or is it just me... i put in an order for some of my first set of gelish and magis wraps approaching three weeks ago now and i still havent received them, first they say they were waiting on the japan set to come in now its a problem with magis wraps im getting sooo frustrated as cant start offering valentines deals until i have a pink and cant afford to buy more right now! This is really putting me off gelish now! :-(

I think its an unusual case. In the approx. 2 years i've been ordering from harmony, i've cant remember every waiting more than a couple of days for delivery. I know the weather recently has caused some delays. Contact them and ask them to send the items they have and the rest on later? They are usually helpful xx

yeah i have done now explained to my distributer that i really need the colours as can get remover wraps from other places and she has agreed to send them out to me today :) just think its naughty that they let you order something online when they dont actually have it in stock

first they say they were waiting on the japan set to come in(

What is this? Never heard of The Japan set.

yeah i have done now explained to my distributer that i really need the colours as can get remover wraps from other places and she has agreed to send them out to me today :) just think its naughty that they let you order something online when they dont actually have it in stock

Have you ordered from Nail Harmony of somewhere else?

the limited edition tsuname set and yes ordered off nail harmony website :)

Yes, i can understand why you're fed up, i wouldnt be happy waiting that long. Treat it as a one off though and dont let it put you off. Gelish is a fabulous product and once your pretty colours arrive, you will be feeling a bit better. Hopefully they will be extra fabulous next time to make it up to you :hug: xx

the limited edition tsuname set and yes ordered off nail harmony website :)

Thanks, I will have to have a look at those.

Like others have said, I think this is a one off. I have never had any problem with Harmony orders they always arrive within a day or so. You will love Gelish.

guess it just bad luck then.. my distributer as said to order through her in future so she can check stock levels etc first ... just so frustrating as you all know too well how exciting it is getting new colours in lol

What a shame that this will be your 1st impression of Gelish. Nail Harmony have been amazingly helpful with any enquiries I've had. I love dealing with them. They try so hard to help as fast as possible and I've always found the service quite personal. I'd love the Tsunami pinks. I keep forgetting about them. Aww man! I feel another order coming soon.

I had an issue with nail harmony before xmas. I paid for the express delivery on my first order with them & was still waiting after 5 days for it! I emailed nail harmony & had a reply saying that the shipping had been refunded & that my order would be out as soon as possible, it was over a week later that it turned up & as for the refund im still waiting on that!! Its been a very disappointing start with them.

I waited nearly 2 months & was given 3 separate dates for pink acrylic powder before Christmas for a size, was then called by someone again who offered me a larger size at a reduced rate due to waiting so long.

Usually they're really good on orders / delivery, if not a little expensive should you only need a couple of things.

However, they should modify their website ordering process so that it doesn't let you order something they don't have in.

Latest posts

Back