Anyone familiar with LK tints-Extra Claire series?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with LK tints from Italy?
I have a question...I've been using KC tints and using the high lift series on my hair...even though I am a level 3-4...I use it with 20vol,and the colour looks great.
I couldn't get to the same suppliers So I've had to go locally and they only had LK.
It recommends that you use 40 vol with their high lifts tints,but as I have foils in as well,I don't want to risk overlap and my hair breaking off.
Would you consider using a 20 or 30 vol instead?
I realise it won't lift very light anyway given my base being so dark,but even if it lifts a few levels it'll match my previous colour without having a huge band mark?

We've started trailing LK colourhouse recently...so far so good with their high lifts. I have used 11/02 often as a base with 30vol on a couple of natural base 7s, perfect match to colour chart :)

Is anyone familiar with LK tints from Italy?
I have a question...I've been using KC tints and using the high lift series on my hair...even though I am a level 3-4...I use it with 20vol,and the colour looks great.
I couldn't get to the same suppliers So I've had to go locally and they only had LK.
It recommends that you use 40 vol with their high lifts tints,but as I have foils in as well,I don't want to risk overlap and my hair breaking off.
Would you consider using a 20 or 30 vol instead?
I realise it won't lift very light anyway given my base being so dark,but even if it lifts a few levels it'll match my previous colour without having a huge band mark?

Are you a hair professional please? Your profile details have not been completed.

Are you a hair professional please? Your profile details have not been completed.
I think I have updated profile now thank you!!

I think I have updated profile now thank you!!

Thank you, but I was actually asking the thread starter, as hair professionals not permitted to give colour formulas or detailed technical information to non professionals.

Thank you, but I was actually asking the thread starter, as hair professionals not permitted to give colour formulas or detailed technical information to non professionals.
Yes I'm a qualified hairdresser...ill try and find the link to update my profile .

Latest posts

Back