Anyone finding Tasha Jacks blonde euro bad?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meerubrooks

Reaction score
Hi has anyone used the blonde from tasha lately? I had 2 lots and both was dry knotty and shiny - like it had been coated

I fitted a client with it and it was knotting in the back of her neck by just walking around!

Had to remove it 2 days later??

Last edited:
Have to say though tasha has been brilliant and offered me a refund - not complaining about her service in anyway

Just puzzled about this blonde?!

Yes Iv had this a couple of times recently -Tasha jacks always advise me that the really light blondes will need a LOT of conditioner/oils on them as they have been through more processing.
So I always warn my blonde ladies now and make sure their following correct aftercare :)

Hi has anyone used the blonde from tasha lately? I had 2 lots and both was dry knotty and shiny - like it had been coated

I fitted a client with it and it was knotting in the back of her neck by just walking around!

Had to remove it 2 days later??
Yes Iv had this a couple of times recently -Tasha jacks always advise me that the really light blondes will need a LOT of conditioner/oils on them as they have been through more processing.
So I always warn my blonde ladies now and make sure their following correct aftercare :)

Blondes can sometimes be a struggle to look after. After all the hair is highly bleached with NO natural nutrients flowing through its shaft.
As SNMLondon says keep them well nourished and they will feel shiny and last longer...
Aftercare advice can be found on our website www.tashajacks.com/aftercare

Blondes with any company can be tricky. A good shampoo and condtioner should help prevent problems.

I've recently had 2 sets of blonde extensions from Tasha jacks fitted both blonde .The first set after 3 days and washing looked dreadful matted and dry they where sent back.She said the root point was incorrect and sent me a new set after 3 months these where terrible condition dry split and poor quality .I sent them back and she was very abrupt and rude on the phone and no refund .The cost of this hair was 500 pound .
Terrible customer service and quality

image.jpg

This is 500 pounds worth of blonde European hair from Tasha jacks

We had problems with Tasha jacks hair from summer onwards last year -so much so we had to stop using them.
And still haven't had a solution for one of our clients who's hair changed colour -had 1 email response in 5months :(

Did you get a refund I didn't she didn't seem to care about the dreadfull condition ?x

Nope.. We actually refunded the client out of our own pocket as it was so bad. Haven't had a reply from Tasha jacks to my last email in about 2months.

Latest posts

Back