Anyone going to the Blackpool Hair & Beauty Fair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny miles

Reaction score
hii' just wondering if anyone is going to the Blackpool Hair & Beauty fair tomorrow? I havnt been for a few years now & i'm really looking forward to it!!!:)

hii' just wondering if anyone is going to the Blackpool Hair & Beauty fair tomorrow? I havnt been for a few years now & i'm really looking forward to it!!!:)
I didn't know they did one, is it stands offering services or professional wholesales like Burmingham and London?

Yeah think we are going, got some free tickets to use. It's like brum and london but smaller

I want to go but have no babysitter! Boooo :-( lol

Aww i sympathise with you on having no baby sitter, i managed to talk my mum into having my two kiddies for the day!yey

Its been a few years since i've been to this one but the last time i went it was a good mix of demos, professional wholesale, & mini seminars!

Never mind maybe I can book a babysitter next year and drag hubby along hehe x

Ooooh dont bother!!! well... I went to the Hair show yesterday & i dont know if i was just remembering it being better than it was(havnt been for yrs) or if it has actually just gone really down hill coz it was sooooooooooo BAD! It was so small & i just didnt think it was as good or well organised as it used to be. I bought a few things but it would of been cheaper for me to just pop along to the wholesalers. Didnt think much of the demos either!!!:irked::rolleyes:

Oh no!! Lol I'm not so gutted now though at least!!
Sorry you didn't enjoy it though xxx

Oh well at least i got a little day out & a nice dinner out of it.......although i did go shopping & spent far too much money!!!:biggrin:x

Haha! All was not lost then!! :-D

Latest posts

Back