Anyone mixed tanning solution with moisturiser? Wondering if it works

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spray tan jane

Reaction score
As the title says.. has anyone ever tried this? [emoji4]

Me. I normally do it for my face and hands as my tan fades there first. Cheaper than buying a tan extender. I use booster drops though instead of solution as it can get a bit messy trying to get a few drops of solution out of a big bottle xx

Thanks for reply. I’m going to try it. I’m currently wearying siennasol dark. I left it on over night. It’s the only one that didn’t come off on sheets . Lovely colour before and after wash off. X

Thanks for reply. I’m going to try it. I’m currently wearying siennasol dark. I left it on over night. It’s the only one that didn’t come off on sheets . Lovely colour before and after wash off. X
Gorgeous colour, it shocks me that more people don't use it. Most people i speak to haven't even heard of it. I think they should advertise it more xx

Have you tried putting the solution on your face with a brush. A bit like bronzing, use a big blusher type brush and around half a teaspoon of solution or you could use self tanning Mousse. Use only a little at first to see how it develops, you can always put more on the next day. Use a sweeping/swirling action and brush around your face and possibly your neck to match in with your existing tan.

Have you tried putting the solution on your face with a brush. A bit like bronzing, use a big blusher type brush and around half a teaspoon of solution or you could use self tanning Mousse. Use only a little at first to see how it develops, you can always put more on the next day. Use a sweeping/swirling action and brush around your face and possibly your neck to match in with your existing tan.
Ooo thats a good idea. My face is always white after a couple of days xx

I have a client with Vitiligo on her hands/wrists that swears by applying with a brush. She uses a little cream self tan on a saucer & applys with an old blusher brush. Works a treat xx

Latest posts

Back