Anyone recognise/own this creation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sass

Reaction score
First off I love this look!! :)

Posted on one of those Facebook Nail Art Pages that seems to take images from multiple sources, but never seems to acknowledge who the work belongs to :irked:

So, who knows how they were created? :green:

Would love to track down the artist/tech if anyone knows? :confused:

Attachments

• 2014-10-01 01.14.32.jpeg
    2014-10-01 01.14.32.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 626
Last edited:
Can't see a pic?

Yeah, sorry having problems with uploading today - probably a "blonde" moment! xx

Looks similar to Luminous Nails work. XImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412179861.129678.jpg

First off I love this look!! :)

Posted on one of those Facebook Nail Art Pages that seems to take images from multiple sources, but never seems to acknowledge who the work belongs to :irked:

So, who knows how they were created? :green:

Would love to track down the artist/tech if anyone knows? :confused:

Google image search - usually works a treat :) can't do it from my phone but if you google "Google image search" it brings up the page, you upload the file and it then brings up sites that this image appears on. You should be able to find reference to who is the originator somewhere!

It's probably brill bird

Thats definitely Luminous Nails, it has the pearl sheets embedded that she uses :) check her out on fb she does amazing work, I always look at it when I need inspiration lol!

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

Love the "google image search" idea... new one on me, so thanks for that :)

The image is definitely Luminous Nails, thanks girls :lol:

And her Facebook has the tutorial :green:

Thats what makes SG special, geeks willing to help fellow techs. :hug:

Love the "google image search" idea... new one on me, so thanks for that :)

The image is definitely Luminous Nails, thanks girls :lol:

And her Facebook has the tutorial :green:

Thats what makes SG special, geeks willing to help fellow techs. :hug:

Do you have a link to her fb page please? I searched but several came up and I couldn't find that image.

Where is the tutorial? I looked but cant find it

Where is the tutorial? I looked but cant find it

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/l/t31.0-8/s960x960/1078616_500007400078576_707052192_o.jpg

1078616_500007400078576_707052192_o.jpg

Translation;-

1- Apply a tip, and extend the nail bed, creating smile line
2- Apply a layer of turquoise gel (here, Mani Q blue 104)cure
***Because there are two different styles, we propose you procede in 2 steps
Part 1
3- Apply a second layer of turquoise gel and with your nail art brush, marble it with white and blue gel (here, Mani Q white 101, and Oooch Coocha BigBangBamAlakazyAlakazam)
4- Apply glitter and silver and blue confetti. Using silver beads, create a curving line.
5- Cap it all with clear builder gel and create your structure, and finish your shape
6- Using a Liner/Striper brush, using silver acrylic (I think they meant to add the word paint here, but forgot) trace a line around the silver beads.
(here it gets tricky because they use a term not in the dictionary LOL I think Strass is rhinestones, if you look at the pic) Glue a few rhinestones in random free spaces. Apply topcoat and cure.
Part2 (continue here from step 2 to do alternate style)
7- Cover nail with opalescent blue foil. Next apply bluish glitter along the smile line.
8- Cap with clear builder gel,cure, and shape.
9- Apply top coat and cure.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back