Anyone recommend some Gelish dupes for OPI colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordynncarey

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've recently been having a complete nightmare trying to decide weather to invest in OPI's or Gelishes gel system, after weeks of constant research I've decided to go with Gelish! (Hope I've made the right choice!) :|

My decision was based on the fact that Gelish seems to be one of the top dogs of long wear nail systems (along with shellac) having the biggest rep and a much wider range of colours. I was put off by OPI because there seems to be a much higher percentage of people having problems with peeling etc etc.
The one thing that held me back is that I'm a huge fan of OPI's regular nail polish and their amazing colours, which I know all the names too and everything.
So before I start ordering all my colours, does anyone happen to know any Gelish equivalents to these colours? (Just a few I can think off the top of my head at the moment)

Big apple red
I'm not really a waitress
Mod about you
Can't find my Czechbook
Russian mavy
Strawberry margarita
Dating a royal
Do you lilac it?

Also anyone know if theres a dupe for China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy? Been admiring that colour for ages, but never managed to find a dupe in OPI (Not the greatest for the ultra bright neon colours)

Also what are some of your favorite Gelish colours, and ones you find popular with your clients?

Much love for all of you amazing people! :hug:
xxx

Latest posts

Back