Anyone sell anything homemade alongside nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsRus

Reaction score
Hi everyone just what the title says, do any of you make and sell things to your clients like homemade solar oil or cream or maybe something not to do with nails at all? X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know from previous threads some other geeks sell rings to match clients nails and also glittered glasses. I've only just started making rings, and I made my first ever bride and groom glittered glass (that's not being sold as its a gift) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh lovely when you said glasses I first thought you meant glasses for your face lol x

Lol no. Got the idea from another geek on here on the shellac ring thread and saw some of the glasses she'd made on the jewellery geeks Facebook page (hope she doesn't mind!) As I say these are only a wedding gift so I'm not selling them despite my mum n other half saying I should! Its amazing though how useful our nail products are for other things! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have a display of handmade cards, and locally made body scrub, lip balm etc. The lady who makes them gives all profit to charity - I don't take any money obviously!

I make soap and bath and body products x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401652658.438122.jpg

Ooh, I've wondered about this..would love to make homemade body scrub and things to sell alongside treatments, but do you need to notify the council/have wherever you make them checked/have a label of ingredients etc? Or not?

Hi everyone just what the title says, do any of you make and sell things to your clients like homemade solar oil or cream or maybe something not to do with nails at all? X

Thanks for posting this, you've just actually reminded me of something I could do too! I have loads and loads of lovely beads I've collected over the years and for my own enjoyment I've made over the years lots of earrings and necklaces for friends as presents. Perhaps that's something I could have as a little stand in my salon for gift ideas. I also sew too and love to make handbags and other accessories too.
Hmmm...the possibilities are endless! :) x

I had arrange something with a friend who runs a craft business but it never materialised into anything and then I saw her write on Facebook she was closing up shop for a while so not too sure what's going on there. But I have 3d nail charms I made for sale and if I manage to get a shop I will have lots more space and would look into more things I can make a sell. I like the jewellery to match nail art idea. How do you do glitter glasses?

I make soap and bath and body products x
View attachment 66637

This looks lush do you have to put list of ingredients on the packet? I would love to make a nice hand and foot scrub for friends and family X

Latest posts

Back