Anyone trained with nailzone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Beauty

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone has trained in acrylics with nailzone glasgow and how they got on x

Hiya i trained with them. I already had experience doing nails so done this course to get certificate for ins purposes. I thought it was great, lecturer was brill. However, if i didnt have prev experience it might be a bit fast to pick up as it was only 2 days x

I second that, I was in the same boat. I wouldn't suggest forking out this much money for this training. Have you looked at CND training? I'm going to re-do my training with CND.

I agree, I trained with nailzone, which was good as a foundation, but plan to re-train with CND. The good thing about the nailzone course is that you can get ILA funding for it, so £200 off the course cost, making it £150. However, unless you really throw yoursef into doing nails straight away you would probably lose confidence and forget all the training as it is only a 2 day course). In hindsight I wish I'd researched it properly and trained with CND to start with.

Good luck! Hope you find the course you are looking for.

Snap! However NSI are now accepting ILA funding so I would advise if this is a deciding factor to go down this route.

Thanks I was hoping to use my ILA yes , was just wondering how everyone else got on . Thanks

Latest posts

Back