Anyone tried Empower nail art?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindabop

Reaction score
Finger nail fixer did a video on it few weeks back.
I'm a sucker for trying new things! So had to order some! It arrived today, just had to pack it away before I loose my cool!! My patience are at an all time low this week! I totally can not get it to lay flat without wrinkles! Granted I have only had a few attempts!
Would just like to know if anyone else had tried it and what there experience were?

Hi Linda Happy to help you with any application issues!

Can you provide some info about the product, ive never heard of it.

Thank you.

Is there somewhere to purchase empower online in Ireland or UK?

As far as I know they are only in the US right now. I ordered some to try, I'm in the UK, with no problems. Delivery was fast and well worth the price. I can't wait to order more.

I think "The Real Mrs Grey" on here ordered these recently so you could maybe pm her. Also I vaguely remember her mentioning a Lucien so maybe it's the poster in this thread?!

I'm in NZ and ordered every pack, I totally love it and you can do so many different things with it :) and yes Lucien who posted above is the owner :)

Yes I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago - in love with it! So easy to use!

Lucien is very, very helpful! xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393830244.908025.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Can I ask possibly a stupid question, whats the difference between this and full foils with patterns? Is it like a nail wrap?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi! Brand new to this site. So happy to find it, sign up and answer any questions. Please excuse my learning curve here.

Good call waffle4! You know your stuff!

I am the creator/founder/janitor of Empower. Thanks for the business & support NikkiBull, melissab & TheRealMrsGrey!! Thrilled you like it!!

Pinkzebranails: There is a website, empowernailart.com and you'll find Facebook and Instagram Pages under the same name. You'll find videos at the website, a few short ones on IG, and YouTube. My fastest email address is [email protected], and you can DM me through Facebook at the company page or through my personal page (Lucien Henderson)

SuburbanDecay: I do not have any UK disty yet. You can order through empowernailart.com & happy to help you directly via email at [email protected] I send orders nearly daily to the UK now. $10 flat for USPS first class. I ship within 48 hours.

Can I ask possibly a stupid question, whats the difference between this and full foils with patterns? Is it like a nail wrap?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for this question! BTW, definitely not "stupid". You wen right to the core of the matter.

Transfer foils require a separate adhesive, and have no protective layer. The ink "transfers" onto the surface by adhering to glue and releasing from the backing material...in effect, transferring from the backing surface to the adhesive surface.

"Nail wraps" (in the current vinyl product type, as opposed to the variety of materials including silk wraps) are products designed and manufactured for applications such as car graphics, billboards and such.

Empower Nail Art Films are the first true Nail Films...they are made specifically for nails and have no other use. Empower is very thin self adhesive film which is 50% to 70% thinner than "nail wraps". In short, Empower sticks to everything and everything sticks to it. Use it on any nail type or enhancement, use it on top of gel polish...use gel polish on top of it. Embed/encase. Use with or without q gel top coat.

The films come in 3" x 7" prints...I do not pre-cut into "nail shapes". I do offer a Nail Template so you can pre-cut if you want. "Pre cuts" sizes rob you of your artistic choices, inhibit creativity, and leave left-over wasted material. Use Empower as a full-nail covering, make accent shapes, striping tape, whatever.

And it really is super thin and amazing to use!! K use with shellac and brisa lite, I have so many packets of 'nail wraps' decided to use one the other day, as soon as I put it on I thought 'eeew' felt so plastic and thick. Took it off straight away! Seriously once you try it you'll be in love!!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395239843.659942.jpg

Playing with my new Empower goodies & Shellac ❤️❤️ xx

I'd love to do a group buy?? Anyone?? $10 seems a lot for a couple if sheets to try it. X

I'm up for it. I would love to buy a few more sheets. I absolutely love it.

Really like the look of this product!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395347748.758600.jpg I did these on myself yesterday, not a wrinkle in sight, I always struggled with self application using other nail foils/wraps, but these are so easy to use, and so versatile as they can be used as accents on a nail or full cover, I'm in love with ENA !!!❤️❤️

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395431475.224798.jpg

Shellac™ in Cerulean Sea with Empower Nail Art in Black Lace xx

Just discovered this product and I really need to try it after this thread!
Can I be applied to the gel induction layer please ?

Just discovered this product and I really need to try it after this thread!
Can I be applied to the gel induction layer please ?

Yes it can! If doing a full nail wrap it's helpful to wipe the inhibition layer with alcohol (IPA) to ensure maximum adhesion.

Sarah 😊

Latest posts

Back