Anyone use Loreal Dia Colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I am an ex-hairdresser and trained with wella. I have seen Loreal Dia Colour in the wholesalers and not sure what it is exactly and if it is anygood. Have a client with full head grey hair and thinking about using iced milkshake on it, any advice??

Dia colour is a quasi colour. I haven't used it for a few years but it gives great coverage, vibrant colours and a good blend on grey.
I did used to find though, that if the colour was re-applied before the previous one had faded they quickly turned into a permanent. This may have changed though as I said, it's been a few years. :)

There are some great stylists who use L'oreal exclusively, so I'm sure you will get some more detailed replies.

Although I use L'oreal permanent, I am not a fan of diacolour and don't use it. On virgin hair it is ok, but any porosity causes it to go really dark, which is the devils own job to get out again. There are better tone on tone colourants on the market.

you dont say wether you want to cover or tone with it ? ive used richesse and i think it comes out 1/2 a shade darker than wella equivilent

well the client has full head of grey hair which is a great colour but she feels it needs a bit of something. She has been using a beige mouse but it tends to look a bit yellow. After a good semi perm colour or mouse that is not too old lady looking.

well if its to tone add gloss and knock out the yellow should be fine . Id only expect a translucent result though.

Latest posts

Back