Anyone use Natural Elements skin care?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacquiwoz

Reaction score
Does anyone use or have used the Natural Elements skin care range distributed by essentially yours? I am looking for a new skin care range that is made in the UK and do not use synthetic chemicals. I have whittled it down to Eve Taylor and Natural Elements and as there is lots of information on here regarding Eve Taylor, I would like to hear from anyone that has used Natural Elements and what type of facials you offered?

Many thanks

Jacqui

No one at all, used or uses them?:confused:

Hi

I just started a topic on essentially yours then came across your topic.

I'm interested in using this as well.

Have you found out anymore info on it? I read one bad review online that the website doesn't list all the ingretients, its once you get the products and compare the bottle to the online ingredients there different.

Hi
I use Natural Elements Skincare and I and my clients are very happy with it. I find it a quality product that delivers results.The team at Essentially Yours are very helpful give them a call. When I initially enquired about the range they sent me an information pack and sample to try. At least by trying it yourself you will know if the product is for you.
I offer Express Organic Facial, Luxury Organic Facial and Luxury Anti Ageing Organic Facial.
HTH
Loo

hi,

i've just used the samples i got sent and my skin feels amazing. think i'll definately be offering this.

my only question is, have you ever had any customers mention that the lavendar smell is strong? i liked it but wondering if others would find it slightly strong

Hi Loo,

Do you mind me asking what products you use and what you actually offer in your 3 facials? Do you retail the products?

Thanks in advance, Jacqui

Hi, I use Natural Elements and LOVE it! I've product-hopped my whole life and have used everything from cheapest to paying far too much. This is the first one I've rebought in a long, long time. I don't know that I'll ever switch. My only fear is that if I ever move back to the US, it will be hard to get over there. :( Give them a try. I use the 10 years younger kit, for combination skin. When I went home at xmas, my mom was raving about my face telling me it looked flawless like I was 16 or something. If you're unsure, they're good about sending samples. They have fab customer service as well, something that isn't common as it should be. Good luck! :lol:

Does anyone use or have used the Natural Elements skin care range distributed by essentially yours? I am looking for a new skin care range that is made in the UK and do not use synthetic chemicals. I have whittled it down to Eve Taylor and Natural Elements and as there is lots of information on here regarding Eve Taylor, I would like to hear from anyone that has used Natural Elements and what type of facials you offered?

Many thanks

Jacqui

Hi ya

I use Natural Elements and it goes down really well in the salon the products are really nice however and they are currently changing a lot of products and phasing them out etc... and bringing out new products, also in the past they have offered 20% off if people order online which i felt i couldnt compete with and clients were doing that .. Im not sure if this is still the case but do look out for that x

Hi. I have just started using this and retailing it. I used dermalogica for 5 years and have now switched over. I love it. Feels great and has reduced my pigmentation.
The company has been very helpful but also was disappointed that they offer such a big discount to buy direct from their website.

Hi I use Nautral elements and its fab my clients love it.
I have a lady that has roscea and she doesn't want to take medication anymore and these products have been fantastic her skin is blemish free the dry redness is reduced to disappearing.
My clients love the smell as well.
I am a small home salon and my client base is very small at present. I am now in the process of having to replace products and I'm a little disappointed that when looking on their website that they don't stock all of the products I need. I am going to speak to their customer service and have a chat about products and see whether their new products I could get some samples to try out.
I would recommend their products leave the skin lovely and soft, fresh looking blemish free.
I love the smell and so do my ladies. :)

Pip5869, how are you getting on with the natural elements? Are you still happy.

I have just received eve Taylor samples and also lots form natural elements, so need to try them out. X

Hi, do you still have problems with ordering stock?
I'm not sure if I am allowed to write this here because I am an ambassador for a company. That's why I don't write the name of the company but they do skincare and cosmetic products made with 100% pure natural plant extracts. My skin is very sensitive but with these products my face became so smooth and clean. It is really amazing. Even my scars are reducing their darkness.

Latest posts

Back