Anyone use young nails gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanyer21

Nail addict
Reaction score
hi i have just started to use young nails gel as i wanted a better gel brand in. im really liking the product so far and defo think it is the best gel i have worked with to date. can i just ask the finishing gel in the bottle.....after i have built the shape with the building gel then filed and buffed to correct etc can i use the finishing gel straight on top of that or do i need to use the gloss gel first to seal followed by the finishing gel
thanks peeps.

We have plenty of Young Nails geeks on the site, so hopefully they will be able to help answer your questions.

In the meantime, did you know we also have a Young Nails social group? Click groups, search Young Nails, then follow the instructions to become a member of the group.

Hope that helps.

great, thanks will do that

Hi

i used the synergy gels before i switched to harmony.. yes you can use the finish gel straight over after filing and buffing.. it is lovely stuff..

Sarah x

Hi sorry to bring this post back up but how do we soak synergy gel and for how long as I have a client with this on which she wants me to remove... But don't know how? :eek:Xx

Latest posts

Back