Anyone used I&K Hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephanieM

Reaction score
hi all just wondering if anyone had used I&K hair - i know everyone hs their preferences to suppliers etc - but i have had samples back from a few and these seem to be the best (Their human hair as my low end and their remy as mid range ) may times i've been asked do i have hair that is cheaper - is anyone els finding that clients dont want to pay more for better quality lately or is it just me?
opinions woul dbe great thanks guys xxxx

hi all just wondering if anyone had used I&K hair - i know everyone hs their preferences to suppliers etc - but i have had samples back from a few and these seem to be the best (Their human hair as my low end and their remy as mid range ) may times i've been asked do i have hair that is cheaper - is anyone els finding that clients dont want to pay more for better quality lately or is it just me?
opinions woul dbe great thanks guys xxxx

I personally wouldn't class i&k as "good quality" it's a budget range hair and the price reflects the quality. I think it's dry and whispy but everyone has their own opinions.
I know what you mean about clients wanting to pay next to nothing for amazing hair that will last months! Ridiculous! You know clients who are willing to pay for quality will come back time and time again though, just need to find them first lol! x

I have the weft in just now and have used it for about 6 year I'm 613 blonde so it is quite dry and this time it seems to shed a lot but their prices have gone up and I don't think il buy again as its not worth this price but overall it's ok but if you want a cheaper option go with hair rebellion x

I used them ages ago so hair may have changed since then but I wouldn't even use them as budget, it's cheap Chinese hair coated in silicone that washes off after a few washes ( I know not all Chinese hair is rubbish before anyone says ) I visited the warehouse at team valley and there was just hair strewn all over the place and one Chinese lady ran off her feet picking and packing orders and answering the phone! Just left me to wade around on my own amongst the wigs and hair,lol

thanks for your replies, i'm just struggling to find supliers that 1 - i can get hold of and 2-that arn't gonna cost the earth. it's so bloody difficult haha any others that u can recommend? xx

I have i&K hair, I bought them for myself and they are good quality but not as silky as they used to be but over all have been really good and had lots of compliments. I normally have Great Lengths but I'm not paying out for that anymore even though the hairs fab. I'd like to know a diff suppliers too to see if there's better x

i personally don't like them. for an extra few pounds a pack i would got for hair planet, never had any problems, all my girls get at least 3/4 months, 2 of my ladies get 5 months easily, though reading here a few people have had some problems. would give i&k a wide berth though, it is cheap and doesn't last. why don't you order a pack in your own colour, have them applied and see how you manage them for a month or so? xx

thanks for your replies, i'm just struggling to find supliers that 1 - i can get hold of and 2-that arn't gonna cost the earth. it's so bloody difficult haha any others that u can recommend? xx

I really do believe you get what you pay for. If its too good to true,then it probably is. I learnt the hard as I'm sure many others have too.

If you're paying slightly more for hair than the average brand, the pass that figure onto your customer. If the customer doesn't want to pay a professional to do a very skilled job, then I wouldn't want that customer as chances are, they may be difficult.

Try tasha jacks and additional lengths. All good hair in my opinion after trying the testing process on them.

Thanks everyone xxx

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back