Anyone used verlocke extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahjane13

Reaction score
I've spoken to them to ask whether the hair is Indian, Chinese etc but they said their hair comes from all over so it could be a mix of Indian, Chinese, Brazilian etc but their aproach is to get the best quality rather than get the hair from a specific place.
The hair seems to be fairly cheap which always worries me but they are going to send me a couple of sample strands.
Just wondered if anyone here had used it and what they thought to the quality and how it lasts etc.
Thanks
Sarah

Doesnt sound promising!!!!

I use Verlock zip & go all the time and I've never had ant problems, there great cos u need no glue or heat it's just a bonding solution which is just comcentrated hair spray and it holds the bond in place, they last about 8 weeks and you can use the same hair if it's looked after properly, if u want to know anything else message me I have been using them for nearly 2 years, x

I use Verlock zip & go all the time and I've never had ant problems, there great cos u need no glue or heat it's just a bonding solution which is just comcentrated hair spray and it holds the bond in place, they last about 8 weeks and you can use the same hair if it's looked after properly, if u want to know anything else message me I have been using them for nearly 2 years, x

Could you tell me more about these. I am very interesting. Can i get them n the US?

thanks

I'm not to sure if you can get them in the us I live on the isle of Wight, and they come pretty much next day, the blonde hair malts slightly more than the darker ones but they are quite reasonably priced and like I said I've never had problems with them, I will answer questions if you have any? X

I used Verlocke for about a year or so as a cheaper alternative to the Cinderella which I use all the time. At first I quite liked it (for a a cheaper hair) but the bonding is awful and the condition of the hair varied from order to order. I stopped using them about 6 months ago, finding much cheaper pre-bonded hair was of the same quality if not better! The worst I had was some 16" wavy black (colour 1) which matted up before the client had even washed it!

Although their customer service is quite good, I really don't recommend them I'm afraid!

I used Verlocke for about a year or so as a cheaper alternative to the Cinderella which I use all the time. At first I quite liked it (for a a cheaper hair) but the bonding is awful and the condition of the hair varied from order to order. I stopped using them about 6 months ago, finding much cheaper pre-bonded hair was of the same quality if not better! The worst I had was some 16" wavy black (colour 1) which matted up before the client had even washed it!

Although their customer service is quite good, I really don't recommend them I'm afraid!

What are you using instead of. the person i got mine from has gone out of business and I am in dare need of fast info . Help

Latest posts

Back