Anyone using Brisa Lite Sculpting gel as overlays for heavy handed clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigily

Reaction score
I'm looking at using a harder but soakable gel for overlays & extensions for heavy handed clients that don't like the flexible feel of Bio Sculpture, especially if they have a slightly longer nail!!

Last edited:
Oops! Not sure what I'm doing here! First post!!

Hello and welcome to the site.

Just remember to type a suitable thread title and text into the relevant boxes.

Any help plz?

I use Brisa lite for this. The clear is best for overlay it's the most solid. If they are really heavy handed, adjust thickness as necessary.

Ah! Thank u. Currently using Bio Sculpture but some clients don't like the flexible feeling and seem to get lifting no matter what combination I use, so was thinking maybe a more rigid soakable gel might be the answer!!

Hi jigily!

Have you tried the Brisa lite yet? If so how have you found it? I am in the same predicament as you. Currently using bio but I'm starting to experience a lot more problems with them, not to mention the cost of the stock now!
xoxo

The brisa lite sculpting gels will be discontinued from 2016. In this thread that I will post below there is a link where there's more info from S2 about the product being discontinued.

Latest posts

Back