Anyone using Nail Pillo and is it worth the money?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulamaula

Reaction score
Hi All,

So im using no rest at the moment, waiting to buy. And my neck and shoulders are feeling the pinch.
Im quite tiny and just feel uncomfortable. Need something to help with positioing. Can you recommend a good arm rest or anyone recommend the Nail Pillo ?

Thanks in advance xxx

I use the nail pillo. When I first used it I found it a little narrow but quickly got used to it. My clients all comment on how comfortable it is. Definitely worth the money I think.

I agree that it is a little narrow , if it was about 20% wider it would be perfect.

I use one and love it, as do my clients. it keeps their hands and a nice height so I find it saves my back.

the only downside I can see is if you don't use two lamps it will just get in the way, I'm assuming you put the lamp in the centre and work from the top of the lamp

I've heard good reviews...i just keep looking at the price :rolleyes: Ive just been rolling up a towel for now.

I agree that it is a little narrow , if it was about 20% wider it would be perfect.

I use one and love it, as do my clients. it keeps their hands and a nice height so I find it saves my back.

the only downside I can see is if you don't use two lamps it will just get in the way, I'm assuming you put the lamp in the centre and work from the top of the lamp

This is the light i have ordered

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-15-16-55-28.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-15-16-55-28.png
    254.1 KB · Views: 76
This is the light i have ordered
Will the pillo be ok with it? Im blinded and in bits this weekno light yet and no arm rest so im a broken woman

Noreen what do you mean about lamp in centre work from the top? This is going to be my lamp.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-15-16-55-28.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-15-16-55-28.png
    254.1 KB · Views: 44
I think Noreen means your curing lamp lol. If you have just one that you place in the centre of the desk, and work with the clients hands resting on the top,as some techs do as opposed to keeping it to one side, then the height of the nail Pillo blocks the entrance of the light for the clients hand to go in x

For example the gelish 18g lamp has a hand rest on top of the lamp.

I think Noreen means your curing lamp lol. If you have just one that you place in the centre of the desk, and work with the clients hands resting on the top,as some techs do as opposed to keeping it to one side, then the height of the nail Pillo blocks the entrance of the light for the clients hand to go in x
Thankyou Fee i get u now!

Noreen would you mind posting a pic of your desk set up. Mine is just not right i have lamp to the side, no rest and awkward right now.

I use two curing lamps so have one either side. Much easier.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1444944665.640925.jpg

I normally work with 2 lamps like shown in this picture, but I'm working with one lamp at the moment because I'm trying to use up the bulbs in this lamp and then I'm going to switch over to 2 LED lamps instead.

what I've found with working with one lamp is it's easier to just place the lamp in the centre, and have one hand in the lamp curing , while the client rests their hand on top of the lamp so you can do the other hand. so I'm moving the nail pillo to one side after prep

View attachment 191248

I normally work with 2 lamps like shown in this picture, but I'm working with one lamp at the moment because I'm trying to use up the bulbs in this lamp and then I'm going to switch over to 2 LED lamps instead.

what I've found with working with one lamp is it's easier to just place the lamp in the centre, and have one hand in the lamp curing , while the client rests their hand on top of the lamp so you can do the other hand. so I'm moving the nail pillo to one side after prep
So maybe ill try using the lamp as my rest for the moment as i have only 1 lamp. Thankyou guys xx

Latest posts

Back