Anyone worked at eden hall spa..? or any spa..advice plz!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerrielou26

Reaction score
Hi..everyone! i do hope this is not the wrong place to post this.. Am wondering has anyone on here worked at Eden hall spa in nottinghamshire? If so.. how are you finding it?

Interested in applying for beauty therapist there but love to get an insight into the place before i apply. what its like to work there? hours, staff, holidays, perks, working conditions, pros cons etc??

Currently live in ireland (grew up in london) but looking for work in the uk an abroad as there's no hope of getting a job here recession has crippled the country.so i need to be sure as i'm moving over there for the right job whichever one that may be. I am applying to a few different places here an there. However i don't have much experience, but have noticed spas tend to take on people with little experience more so than salons..so fingers crossed!! an i think it will look good on my cv anyway an give me the experience i so badly need, along with any amounts of training they provide.

If anyone whos works or has worked there or even any other spa could please give me an insight into what its like to work there or any other spa. As much info/advice as you can give me would be soooo appreciated!! Thank you..:D

Kerrie x

Last edited:
I worked in Sanctuary Spa which is a well known spa, their main one is in covent garden, london! At first it was a great opportunity and it does give you invaluable experience however, it is hard work! We were fully booked all the time and had the smallest time between treatments to get to the room you were in and set up etc! But i definitely say it's worth it to get the experience! x

Thanks. yeah everyone saying its more hard work than you'd think, i think i'd love it thou. I was actually looking at the sanctuary in covent garden, is it easyish to get into?? I think i saw an ad with them a while ago but think they were requesting 2/3 yrs experience..

they were for the bristol one when i applied, so i thought id have no chance but they still took me on! They train you for about 3 months anyway so you get a lot of experience then! I did love it but i wouldn't recommend Sanctuary as a company! Try eden spa!

Latest posts

Back