Anywhere near Blackpool for wax training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samjackjord

Reaction score
I am looking for a waxing course near Blackpool! The only one I have found is at sallys but it is practising on each other in a group and I just dont feel this will give me the adequate knowledge etc
Does anyone know of any 1-2-1 or of a trainer who would come to this neck of the woods:lol:? There is nothing near here for anything! The local college wont be offering it as they did not have enough people interested!

Any help or advice greatfully received

Kim Lawless will be the best person you could ask hun,send her a pm :wink2:

Hiya
I pm'd her a while ago and sadly she will not be this way! Not unless you count Newcastle :cry:
It is so annoying that there is nothing near here, unless you count sally's and I just don't feel that the way they teach is for me(maybe I'm too picky) but I want to learn and be the best at what I do. I really want to eventually offer intimate waxing for male and female but obviously need to learn waxing first lol x
Back to the drawing board I think, thankyou very much for your reply x :hug:

You're welcome hun.

If you really want great training,maybe it would be best to travel ....

Good luck xx

Styletraining and consultancy in southport offer VTCT level 2 in waxing also intimate waxing male and female. very resonable costs, I have booked for training at the end of Sept.

Latest posts

Back