Apart from skincare what else do you retail?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score

Hi All,
Just wondered apart from skincare what else do you retail?
What would you recommend are good sellers?

I currently dont really retail anything (just sell ingrowing hair spray) as I just have a beauty room, with not too much spare space, but think its a route I should start, maybe just get a few shelves put up.

Does anyone sell the Crysal nail files and tweezers
Are they popular? what make do you recommend?

I would just like to start with a few items that are not going to be too expensive to get me started.

Emma x:hug:

I sell skincare & bodycare, nail files, nail repair, cuticle conditioners etc, base & top coats, nail treatment products, hand cream, nail enamels, dry skin brushes, a small range of useful essential oils etc. At one salon I used to work at we sold the wheat bags, wheat filled microwavable slippers/mittens & deoderant crystals, all of which were popular!

I sell skincare & bodycare, nail files, nail repair, cuticle conditioners etc, base & top coats, nail treatment products, hand cream, nail enamels, dry skin brushes, a small range of useful essential oils etc. At one salon I used to work at we sold the wheat bags, wheat filled microwavable slippers/mittens & deoderant crystals, all of which were popular!

Hi Martin,
some great ideas there - thank you.
I like the idea of body brushes and wheat bags as I use them in treatents - the only problem is clients can get these themself quite cheap in Superdrug and Wilkinson.
Where do you get your retail body brushes from?
Emma x

Wheat bags are certainly lovely round the neck whilst having a pedicure or reflexology! Although the wheatie packs are easily available, the slippers we used to stock weren't and sold quite quickly. They were wheat filled & you put them in the microwave to heat them - I used to suggest putting on foot cream, then clingfilm & putting them in the heated wheatie slippers as a home foot conditioning treatment, although you could also do this as part of a treatment as well! I get my bodybrushes from Ellisons.

Wheat bags are certainly lovely round the neck whilst having a pedicure or reflexology! Although the wheatie packs are easily available, the slippers we used to stock weren't and sold quite quickly. They were wheat filled & you put them in the microwave to heat them - I used to suggest putting on foot cream, then clingfilm & putting them in the heated wheatie slippers as a home foot conditioning treatment, although you could also do this as part of a treatment as well! I get my bodybrushes from Ellisons.

Thanks Martin :hug:
I think I will see what I can pick up At Excel this Sunday.
Emma xx

Thanks Martin :hug:
I think I will see what I can pick up At Excel this Sunday.
Emma xx

I shall be there too on Sunday seeing what I can pick up!

Latest posts

Back