aPHogee

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cora-ann

Reaction score
Hello i have done a search already and not much came up. Just wondering what your thoughts are on the aPHogee range and in particular the two step treatment and balancing moisture. Have you found it works well in damaged hair or would you recommend a different reconstructing range? Thanks

Anybody use it? Have it used on them?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

Bump?

Sorry never heard of it :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Ah thanks anyway hun :) im going to try the range monday and see just didnt want to buy it and it sucks, hopefully it lives up to its claims xx

I havent heard of it either , let us know what you think though x;)

Ah thanks anyway hun :) im going to try the range monday and see just didnt want to buy it and it sucks, hopefully it lives up to its claims xx

Did you ever try this? I'm interested in trying it and looking for some feedback from people who have tried it. X

I would say its an own brand product like British hair is to Aston and Fincher.
To me it seems a bit of a waste, they are selling vitamin tablets for hair? There's no such thing, vitamins will work on the entire body, to me it seems a bit superdrug. X

I used it about 6 years ago, when I had white hair (Prelightened from level 3. It wasn't pretty.)

Aphogee 2 step treatment and balancer are very good products, I got on extremely well with it. Just a few points though.

1. It doesn't smell very nice.
2. Be REALLY careful when applying it. It goes very hard after application so just be careful not to put your hair under stress when you rinse it out.
3. It will not make very damaged hair like new virgin hair but it really helps with the strength. It didn't make my hair feel soft a silky like healthy hair, although it helped. I noticed a huge improvement in the hair strength. Breakage reduced greatly and my hair started to get longer.
4. Be careful how often you use it. Use it once every 6-8 weeks but not more frequently.
5. It also helps if after completing an Aphogee treatment you wait as long as possible before washing your hair again.

Not sure how much it trust the vitamin things though. I've always been a little skeptical.

Good luck. :D

Latest posts

Back