Applying nail crystals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi. I have a problem with my crystals and such to last long enough on the nails. i work with gelish and apply them onto 2nd layer of uncured gel, then cure, then apply top coat twice. and still they fall off after 2 days. any tips or suggestions? :mad:

hi. I have a problem with my crystals and such to last long enough on the nails. i work with gelish and apply them onto 2nd layer of uncured gel, then cure, then apply top coat twice. and still they fall off after 2 days. any tips or suggestions? :mad:

I apply on to second layer of cured gel so they just sit on the sticky layer then 2 layers of top coat, not sure i that makes much difference but it works for me x

I bought a tool for putting on crystals and it was total crap. So I use my dotting tool now which works much better.

I apply on to second layer of cured gel so they just sit on the sticky layer then 2 layers of top coat, not sure i that makes much difference but it works for me x

thanks a lot :) i'll give it a go tomorrow and see if it makes a difference
xx

I use orange stick and a blue tack. Does the job

When I do rhinestones with gelicure, I place them onto the uncured top coat and then cure. They've only not lasted once and that's when my top coat was too thin and I knew it when I put them on but I hoped they'd stay on anway!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back