Appointment app for android?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not seeing an app :( it's just a mobile site
according to the site the app is pending authorisation. So there's just the mobile site at the moment.

But you can put a shortcut to a bookmark on your android phone or tablet and use it that way. I set mine up last night and it's really easy to set up and I think it looks great.

according to the site the app is pending authorisation. So there's just the mobile site at the moment.

But you can put a shortcut to a bookmark on your android phone or tablet and use it that way. I set mine up last night and it's really easy to set up and I think it looks great.

This is the correct answer - sorry, there's no native app just yet (we're working on it, honest!), but the web app is available to all, on any device. Just go to m.salonlite.com and login as normal.

Hi all, I've just in the process of setting this all up on my ipad, then had realised that it runs direct through the Internet (thought it was the usual app so didn't use the Internet whilst running!) now have problems as my ipad is only wifi & will be charged possible for tethering.....if you are not using the facility to have online bookings then why does it need to access the Internet and most apps are used as a database.... Am I missing something?? 😞

Hi all, I've just in the process of setting this all up on my ipad, then had realised that it runs direct through the Internet (thought it was the usual app so didn't use the Internet whilst running!) now have problems as my ipad is only wifi & will be charged possible for tethering.....if you are not using the facility to have online bookings then why does it need to access the Internet and most apps are used as a database.... Am I missing something?? 😞

Sorry I was referring to Salonlite x

Latest posts

Back