Appointment book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

netsrik

Reaction score
Hi not sure if this is the correct place to post but I'm a mobile nail tech working part time evening and weekends. Been on the hunt for an appointment book that covers the above with later appointment times but having no luck.
Anyone in the same situation and found something suitable? Making do with a little pocket diary just now!
Thanks! [emoji4]

I buy A5 refill appointment pages off ebay. They go from about 8am-9pm. I keep them in an A5 folder and switch them out each month. You date them yourself x

Great thank you! Will have a look at both! x

have you thought about a salon software with this feature? You can check your appointments with ease on your smartphone :)

Also have a look at WHSmith who do an A5 appointments diary, week to view, vertical columns and goes from 8 to 8 but there is space at the end of each day where you could add more hours / write notes etc.

have you thought about a salon software with this feature? You can check your appointments with ease on your smartphone :)
Will look into this more down the line as hope to have a salon soon but I live in the country so need to consider travel times between appointments as I'm mobile at the moment

I love my diary so much I wrote a blog about it! The woman that designed them also made workbooks for life and business, so my diary has pages each month for goals, how much money I want to make, how I'm going to make it etc. Its fantastic. The spaces don't have times on so you can put whatever time you like on it so you arent restricted. Best for self-employed not multiple employees but if you are a business owner, you NEED one. I increased my profit over 310% since I got it last christmas because it gets your brain working and motivates you http://www.housebeautyhemel.com/beauty-blog/2016-goals

Netsrik I am also having this issue as I am also mobile evenings & weekends and just can't find the right diary / appointment book which caters to all my needs (late appointments and enough room to write down addresses & treatment) having a mare!!! Did you manage to find anything ? X

No not yet! Contemplating just making up my own on the computer and using a little binder to keep it in! I don't do every day of the week so would be a bit of a waste of paper for pre printed dates! Alternatively might just have to get a standard book and use the earlier appointment time space for writing address! It's a pain eh! x

Sally's & salons direct do appointment books that do late and they don't have dates in them so you just fill in the dates you work xx

Have you seen the Filo Fax and Kikki K planners - you can get personalised inserts from Etsy that you can print yourself or just buy the appointment ones from WHSMITH xx There are different layout option and also can have different parts like address etc

Oh I'll have a look thanks!

Latest posts

Back