APW - Vitamin C

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
Not sure if this is really A&P but I have a Vitamin C facial spray - what does it do for my skin and why?

Hello Fiona
Im not too gemed up on A+P but ill have a go...LOL

I do know vit c is a very volatile vitamin and is unstable when mixed with other ingredients.

However if it is a professional product you own(and im sure it is!!!) then it will help your skin immensely as it helps with collagen synthasis.Its ideal for a snsitised skin,sun worshippers,and smokers,and aids in healing the skin due to sun damage....you can be assured of a more clearer skin with more clarity and tone.It also helps in fighting free radicals....those little unseen things that attack our skin.Its very good for a more mature aged skin,as it helps cellular renewal.As we age our skin gets lazy so we need to regularly,exfoliate,use masks to mechanically stimulate the oil glands that have slowed down.

I hope its helped slightly,thats basically all i can remember about vit c.

Does anybody have any other info to share??

Im sorry Fiona i hoped you didnt think i was rude in thinking you were "mature":eek:

Hello Fiona
Im not too gemed up on A+P but ill have a go...LOL

I do know vit c is a very volatile vitamin and is unstable when mixed with other ingredients.

However if it is a professional product you own(and im sure it is!!!) then it will help your skin immensely as it helps with collagen synthasis.Its ideal for a snsitised skin,sun worshippers,and smokers,and aids in healing the skin due to sun damage....you can be assured of a more clearer skin with more clarity and tone.It also helps in fighting free radicals....those little unseen things that attack our skin.Its very good for a more mature aged skin,as it helps cellular renewal.As we age our skin gets lazy so we need to regularly,exfoliate,use masks to mechanically stimulate the oil glands that have slowed down.

I hope its helped slightly,thats basically all i can remember about vit c.

Does anybody have any other info to share??

Im sorry Fiona i hoped you didnt think i was rude in thinking you were "mature":eek:

Thanks for that - mature is fine - ancient would be rude LOL.

Latest posts

Back