Are LashBase lashes as good as Flirties??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz-lash

Reaction score
:wink2:Hi Girls! I recently trained with Flirties and love their lashes but I only have J curls at the mo. I'm interested in investing in some B & C curls in different lengths to try but I'm on a bit of a budget!! I've heard some good things about lashbase and I'm thinking about investing in a mixed tray or 2.... are they as good as Flirties in your opinion? any comments greatfully received! xxx

Lashes can vary from company to company although in some cases they can be the same lashes rebranded.
The quality in lashes can vary dramatically, poor quality lashes will straighten out really quickly and can be very rigid, whereas good quality lashes hold the curl for longer and are generally more flexible and natural looking.
I would suggest trying lasebase to compare for yourself - lashbase have different ranges in quality as well.

I prefer the kiss ones from lashbase to the flirties ones x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Lashes can vary from company to company although in some cases they can be the same lashes rebranded.
The quality in lashes can vary dramatically, poor quality lashes will straighten out really quickly and can be very rigid, whereas good quality lashes hold the curl for longer and are generally more flexible and natural looking.
I would suggest trying lasebase to compare for yourself - lashbase have different ranges in quality as well.

That's great thank u! I'll do some more research and then perhaps try some out - I love flirties but am tempted by the mixed trays lash base offer and have read good things about them! Do u have any particular favourite lashes???? X

I prefer the kiss ones from lashbase to the flirties ones x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Thank u - I think I might give them a try! Xx

Lash base b curls are really nice! I purchased mixed tray to try out and have just purchased a tray of each size now as everyone loved them.

just bought B & D's from lashbase...the mink strip Kiss ones....very pleased with lashes just as good as 'lash perfect' lashes, the only gripe is that the strips and not that sticky so after second use wouldn't stick to back of my hand! easily sorted with a bit of micropore tape though.

Lash base b curls are really nice! I purchased mixed tray to try out and have just purchased a tray of each size now as everyone loved them.
oh cool! I might get a mixed box of b's and maybe c's too :) ps where in surrey are u? I need someone to do my lashes lol! Xxx

just bought B & D's from lashbase...the mink strip Kiss ones....very pleased with lashes just as good as 'lash perfect' lashes, the only gripe is that the strips and not that sticky so after second use wouldn't stick to back of my hand! easily sorted with a bit of micropore tape though.
gotcha! Okay think-'ll def get some b's - cants decide between c's and d's though! Xx

Latest posts

Back