Are "perfect smile" line stickers a no no?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alice palace

Reaction score
I have recently purchased a pack of "perfect smile" stickers that you stick on the nail to create the smile line and then cover them in either gel or liquid and powder, you can also print patterns and pictures on to them using a normal inkjet printer, they can be found on nailorder.com.

I was just wondering if i could have the opinions from other more qualified nail techs than myself if using these stickers to create the smile line is a no no? is it cheating? Could i use them for express nails as they so look really nice?

obviously it is preferential to be able to do a perfect smile line free hand but if you can't just yet i dont think using a guide to help is a bad thing. After all your customer is paying for a great service and if thats what you have to do to provide it then go ahead.
Just make sue you are getting in plenty of practice in your own time so you are able to perfect it and not relying on the guides.

Just have a little look at this tutorial.

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-application/2734-million-dollar-smiles.html

Now ok you may not be able to create a perfect smile line straight away, (god knows it took me a while!) but once you start to produce a good smile line, you're on your way to producing a decent nail that can easily be rebalanced.

Don't be scared of it, go for it!

HTH:)

Latest posts

Back