Are St Tropez still going? Looking for spray tan supplier.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnD

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting into spray tanning. I did it about 8 yrs ago and tried to introduce it to the Italian market. At the time people (Italians) told me i was wasting my time because Italians drag their a**es when it comes to trying new things.
Anyway its becoming popular and i'm trying to find a suitable product. At the time St Tropez was a good product to use and i'm assuming that if they are still going they must be doing something right. Is anyone familiar with their tanning solution? I was looking at using Tantrick but i've just read alot of negative comments about their stuff on a site i found.

Thanks for any advice

I use Tantrick and the Organic range and have nothing but praise for these solutions. I have alot of customers who love it as well who have been to other shops and the tans have not been as nice.

We use St Tropez and Beau Bronze....they are both higher end and therefore more expensive.

However we have been getting super feedback from all clients we have tanned nothing but brown bodies....no orange and certainly no streaks.

We are finding just atm though with St Tropez that the tans are fading too quickly and not coming out as dark as usual...could be a dodgy bottle of solution but Im going to be phoning them this week.

Get some samples sent and get spraying...the only way to know if a brand is right for you and your clients is to try it and see!

hth xxxx

Latest posts

Back