Are the magazines worth the money?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayne717

Reaction score
I'm on a very tight budget but am very tempted to subscribe to Scratch magazine to get tip, ideas, and advice etc. Is it worth the money for a newbie or is there something out there that would give me more value for money?

Hi, Jayne717, well i subscribe to Scratch magazine I think it's really good, got lots of information on the latest products, whats going to be coming out and lots of good ideas! I don't think its expensive if you subscribe, but depends how much you want to spend? Maybe phone round the ones you are interested in and see if they could send you a free copy unil you decide. Hope you find one you are happy with :)

i love it when my mag arrives :) you get so many ideas and if you order scratch by the end of the month you get a free gift :)

i love it when my mag arrives :) you get so many ideas and if you order scratch by the end of the month you get a free gift :)

i have to completly agree! i love it when i get home after a hectic day ans find my issue of scratch! it has brill ideas in it and i love looking at all the new things out for example the new colours for the summer etc! i have many a time bought great things off the back of them being advertised in scratch. also the articles or so insightful i have learned so much from people such as Marian Newman - i would say it is defo worth the pennies!!!

HTH
Jodie x

Thank you everyone - am gonna get it ordered now :lol:

I'd definately subscribe, I, like the previous posts get so excited when I sit down with Scratch, glass of wine and galaxy chocolate!!!!!!!!!! Great mag, loads and loads of helpful info and ideas and you definately keep up with all the latest trends xxxx:hug:

i get scatch after being recommended it, i do love it...but i've NEVER had a free gift yet!? :irked: x

Me too scratch all the way so many hints tips and ideas in there! love it! I think that the price to subscribe is very reasonable considering how much magazines cost nowadays xxx

Latest posts

Back