Are there any GHD's with a larger barrel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
I've been using my GHD straighteners to flick my hair out instead of under and I love the look and have had some compliments so my new look is here to stay for a while!! lol

However I would quite like to do some bigger waves, I wondered if there were any GHD's with a larger barrel (is that the right word?)

thanks hair geeks xx

IV salon styler - a new religion for hair - ghd

these are the bad boys u want. I have a pair and there brilliant. I did have long, very thick hair and was very hard to tame, but i got these and i love them.

got short hair now, but i'm still using them everyday.

Thanks, have ordered some xx

i was a ghd junkie till i discovered my new t3's. the barrel is wide, although you can get thinner ones but they are so much better for your hair. my daughter has very curly hair and her hair comes out poker straight! ghd's tend to make my hair look like it has split ends but my new straighteners are so much smoother so maybe you could try those instead. i also invested in their evolution hairdryer which was very pricey but omg it's worth every penny!:)

Paul bought me a large pair for chrimbo a few years back for my very long thick hair and I loved them they kept my hair tamed, wonderful, then I cut all my hair of and they've been in the draw ever since :) Well worth the money though.

Paul bought me a large pair for chrimbo a few years back for my very long thick hair and I loved them they kept my hair tamed, wonderful, then I cut all my hair of and they've been in the draw ever since :) Well worth the money though.

What make were yours Susie?

Latest posts

Back