Are you still getting booking for aero promotion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exquisite Touch

Reaction score
Hiya guys

Are any of you still getting bookings for the aero promotion. I had at least 4 ring me yesterday to book in, Two were arguing it should be a full treatment not 15 minutes. (I explained they were entitled to upgrade to a full treatment if they required) All of them are for manicure & ped

Another question I have is if they upgrade how much do you knock off a full price treatment?
Ive not had any book in for treatments then 4 in one day.
Thanks for taking time to listen
Debbie x

The last date for bookings in the Aero promotion is 01/06/08, and treatments must be taken by 30/09/08. On 02/06/08 all phone numbners etc will be removed from the promotion website, so you may find that there are some people hurrying to use their vouchers before they expire.

I'm still getting them - although they've been pretty steady for the past month. I suspect I'll get lots of calls next week as the appointments have to be booked by the 1st!

I've been offering an upgrade for £10 plus the voucher - for this they get a deluxe manicure or pedicure. I've had a lot of repeat bookings so it's working out well!

Latest posts

Back