Arghhhhhhh, need my hair cut!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browneyed gal

Reaction score
Having previously had my colour done by my friend, who I used to work with, i wanted to wait for my haircut, and have it done at work!!!! What a joke, i'l been there over a year now, and have only had it cut twice! Now I always believe that you have to promote yourself through yourself, having nice clothes, clean fresh face, nice hair!! I have asked many times and am not refused but something always seems to come up!! I had my colour done by my friend for this exact reason, and it just fustrates me, when I have to lie to clients when they ask who done my hair
Sorry for the long winded post, just wanted to know if others had the same issues!!
xxxxx

When I used to work in a hairdressers the only time I could get my hair cut was when they wanted to try something wild and different, my hair can take a beating so I was always the go to person. But if the other works just wanted a trim up they usually had to wait till quiet time or a day off. Try suggesting some thing they can get their teeth into to try and get their enthusiasm going. But you are right the only way to promote their work it to do it on other stylists. Sorry I've rambled lol good luck :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back