Ark skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackjack

Reaction score
Please could I ask if anyone is or has used Ark Skincare? And what are your findings? I am currently looking to introduce a skincare range and I want something a bit different, but I thought I would ask for some feed back before going ahead.
Many thanks in advance
Jo x

If you are going to be using it in salon, just be aware that it is distributed through party plan channels and so may not be persieved as 'Professional' by some clients.

The products are however, very nice and smell amazing.
I believe that they segment into ages for products and not by condition.

Maybe you should find out if they sell in salon sizes and have professional formulations so that its both cost effective for your business and also an incentive to have treatments (if they can do it all at home with the products why book in for a treatment).
Experience the products and treatment for yourself and then make a decision.
Its great to ask for feedback on here, but what works for one doesn't work for another so do what is right for YOUR business.

Business is tough enough without losing retails sales to the online sellers. Ark have their own retail website, plus there are, at the time of writing this, Ark products available on both Amazon and eBay.
Consider choosing a brand which is available ONLY through authorised salons, and not online.

Apologies for the jumping on a late post here but please be assured that we stopped direct selling as of March 2015.

Why? Because we realised just how fantastic our products were so decided to re launch our packaging, formulations and website. Entering into the professional only range.

We do not supply to EBay or Amazon.

Latest posts

Back