Aromastream - worth it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkangel

Reaction score
Hi!

If anyone has an Aromastream in their salon/room, can you please let me know whether you think they are good? Are they worth the money? Does the pad need changing very often? And finally, can anyone recommend any good oil blends to use - nothing to strong - the only one I've ever tried is lavender, but it seems a little too boring!!!

Many thanks in advance guys - would love some feedback before I spend my hard earned cash!!

Jackie x

Let's just say I sold mine on Ebay! I found you had to keep putting oil on the pad too often and the smell really didn't permeate very well.

Yes......I agree Sassy...I don't do ebay though...mine is somewhere in here in a cupboard gathering dust!!....I used mainly Lavender and Tea Tree Oil on it ...maybe that's why I got bored with it!!

Well I couldn't believe it (god I sound like Victor Meldrew!) but I had only used mine twice so put it up on Ebay. I put the price I had paid for it, and I sold it for more than that ... go figure!

Latest posts

Back