ARRGGHHHH - ill informed people!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodacious

Reaction score
I can see why you can all get hacked off! I am on another forum defending nails agianst those who say that Acyrlis wreck your nails, and no matter what I say they just say that my sister is a technician and say they wreck you nails so there

Dosnt it make you just want to bang you bloody head, any one else fancy joining in the debate!

Bodacious said:
I can see why you can all get hacked off! I am on another forum defending nails agianst those who say that Acyrlis wreck your nails, and no matter what I say they just say that my sister is a technician and say they wreck you nails so there

Dosnt it make you just want to bang you bloody head, any one else fancy joining in the debate!
What forum are you referring to hun x

Yep give us the link Bodacious welll fight the corner to the death :smack:

I have answered it all fully if you read all the posts!

Just this one person who is taking the rise now!

oooh yes certainly rising lol!! i have replied in the nicest way possible x

Just HAD to have a look at that forum.........how irritating is that person????!!!!
I am really wound up now....nice deep breaths everyone....count to 10.
Good for you Bodacious......go get 'em!

It's a perfect example of mis information

Yep it certainly is, as well as bad mouthing decent nail technicians, as i said we just love people like this!! x

I totally agree, but some people just won't be told will they???
If they really felt that strongly about L&P they should look into it properly so their argument would at least hold some water.....as it is, they haven't and it doesn't.

I posted that thread, and hope I didn't make any stupid typos or slips! Someone please check out what I said just in case I did!
I can't stand people who get so pig-headed about something they are totally wrong about. I had the same deal when I did henna and people kept going 'henna is bad, henna is bad' when the 'badness' :D came down to dodgy chemicals, bad 'henna' artists and a lot of scare-mongering, but some people just won't listen!
Lol x

Absolutley spot on Bimbogeri!! It was very eloquent, hopefully that should shut them up..........

Well said girls :)
clap.gif

God I want to strangle that nightmare person lol

Jo xx

last post seems to have shut sparkley right up lol

Thanks guys, was worried that I would be stiring trouble but I think it hows that person up to be just silly

It just makes me mad when people make comments without knowing the true facts.

Me too!! all that rolling around laughing is a real P**s off isnt it!! Dont you just love people like that who havent got a clue what they are talking about.......maybe we could get Mum or Geeg or GMG to post a reply that would shut her up? Dont think anything would shut her up though..........GRRRRR

LOL! I know I was sat there willing geeg or GMG for help...!!

trouble is when confronted with people like that they dont listen anyway just go all childish like she did when she realised that she was talking pants!

Anyway I think the point was finally got across in the end and hopefully it has educated those who read it!

Just thought in respone to her request do any of you know of a Nail Tech in sittingbourne for the poor bride after all the advice that we gave!

I too have put some posts on correcting the misguided souls on there...however I personally wouldn't send anyone to this site for more help ladies as it is a dedicated site for technicians we dont really want Joanne public finding out about our trade secrets or how much it really costs for a set of nails...give them details for DN HQ or EzFlow HQ for lists of recommend techs...IMO that is?

Oh dear they are having a fit on there no (laugh out load hysterically)

Especially that Sparkely person...I dont think we should give them much more thought now they just aint worth stressing over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back