Art Deco make up training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Can any of you tell me whether you have taken the Art Deco make up training classes?

I have been looking at getting their make up range in for absolutely ages and have set my heart on it after reading many reviews both on here and elsewhere.

What I would like to know is have any of you done the training?

I have the most basic make up training, did it with my level 2 beauty, and have taken a few one day classes since but they have all been really quite poor.

I think I want to go back to basics and do some colour theory and application work, I will be calling Art Deco to ask but would like an unbiased view on it.

Thankyou

Zooks

I've trained with Art Deco, it's fab! I love all the products too! Defiantly recommend it xxx

I am also interested in this, I emailed them at the beginning of the week but no reply :-(

I emailed them too no reply too !

I've trained with Art Deco, it's fab! I love all the products too! Defiantly recommend it xxx

Thanks Bella,

Which course did you do?

Had you done much make up prior to the course?

Are you confident in offering it now?

To the other Geeks, I would call them :)

Last edited:
I emailed them too no reply too !

Me too! Emailed ArtDeco 3 times in a month and have had no reply whatsoever... If they don't want a sale, how helpful are they going to be if I do decide to use them? :(

Shame really as I was excited, they had such good reviews.

Call them, they are so helpful on the phone! I have never had email problems :s but I tend to call more often than not.

Last edited:
Never had any communication problems thankfully.

I have done the one day introduction & application training. It was very informative. I would love to do more and will do soon x

I did speak to a couple of ladies on the phone yesterday who were very helpful and gave me the information I've been after. I wonder whether my emails have been intercepted by the junk folder and deleted before I get to see them...

Xxx

Latest posts

Back