Artdeco Make Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Impulse1976

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Does anyone use the artdeco make up range? I have been looking into the mobile kit they do and also the camaflage kit but wondered if anyone has any experience with them.

I have also looked into the Mac Pro account too - but i think i used Mac's make up i couldnt retail them as much as artdeco as you can buy Mac in any department store.

What are your thoughts on the above?

I have just bought their student kit. Although I'm not a student it had everything I needed for the few weddings I'm doing.

Personally I like the make up. when I was at college we had a training day by Tracy Eunson who uses and promotes ArtDeco so not only did we see what it could do but we also spent half the day using their products too. I really like them. The colours are vibrant and long lasting and they are very reasonably priced.

If you give them a ring and I think the lady to speak to is Hayleigh, she will be very helpful and give you all the info you need.

Oh and they also sent me 3 of the most beautiful and huge promotional posters for the salon free of charge!

I am doing an artdeco day training in college in May, I cant wait to do it as I have been told it is very good:green:

We use Art Deco and are really happy with the brand, training and company. Products are lovely. We don't retail the whole range, but sell the lip colours and glosses which most brides will purchase.

Brilliant thanks.
Rosey where did you go your trainng?

I have used Art Deco for years, ever since we had the training day at College I was hooked on their camouflage make up, its the only product I really cannot live without. My customers are always impessed by the coverage and I persuaded my old boss to stock it and now I am looking into setting up my own business I want to stock it too. Am interested in the mobile kits for a start up business, and will be giving them a call.

Latest posts

Back