Artistic gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley Blakemore

The Beauty Room
Reaction score
Anyone use artistic gel polish? I'm looking to invest in it and would like some info. I use shellac which I love but doesn't last on my nails! I think because it's so easy to soak off all it needs is a bit of acetone from soaking off a clients nails and they start to lift on day 2! On holiday I get 2 weeks out if shellac, I just want nice nails like all my clients!😞

I use it along side Shellac. It is going really well for those who want a longer wear, those who ask for Gel Polish etc. im wearing Sooo in at the moment its been on 3 weeks.x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I've recently converted to artistic and my clients love it the colours are fab, clients love how long it lasts and I find it lovely to soak off xxx

Anyone use artistic gel polish? I'm looking to invest in it and would like some info. I use shellac which I love but doesn't last on my nails! I think because it's so easy to soak off all it needs is a bit of acetone from soaking off a clients nails and they start to lift on day 2! On holiday I get 2 weeks out if shellac, I just want nice nails like all my clients!😞

Artistic is a fantastic product, great colors that you don't find in other brands and a nice texture, thin but creamy. It is made by the same parent company that makes Gelish (and RCM), but I do not know if its top coat is acetone resistant like Gelish. You might try adding a coat of Gelish Top It Off over your Shellac mani. That may help your Shellac last longer.

Latest posts

Back