Artistic query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abi326

Reaction score
Hope u ladies are well I find with artistic if I put a transfer or a powder the top coat argues and lifts it off.
This set I did they lasted 6 days and then starting lifting in layers leaving the colour underneath unharmed I did as was instructed
Don't weather this is me or client
Please advice ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387835986.351061.jpg

Hi :)

Are you using water decals?

I tried the zips and applied them before topcoat, then put top coat on top to seal them..... They lasted about 5 days before it started pealing off. I think I left too much water on before the top coat. Next time I use them I'll finish off with top coat, apply the water decal, remove all excess water with kitchen roll and then apply another layer of top coat.

I hth xxx

This is dashing diva nail tattoo
If it was too wet would they not have lifted straight away

Hmmm I'm not 100% sure. I know mine didn't look wet but I'm assuming it must have had enough water left on it to react with my topcoat. I'll have to test it again to make sure.

If yours aren't water decals I've no idea what would be causing the reaction. I've used stickers before with no problem, it's only the water decal I've had issues with. Xxx

U soak this nail tattoo in water but I have had issues before such as when I introduce a acrylic paint or mica powder it just separates the layers

I have this problem when using the dashing diva tattoos under vinylux. A couple of days later they start to peel off.

It's definitely not wet before I topcoat so not sure what the problem is?!

U soak this nail tattoo in water but I have had issues before such as when I introduce a acrylic paint or mica powder it just separates the layers

Hmmmm I'm not sure what's going on. Sorry I can't help. Xxx

Latest posts

Back