Artistic Rock Hard acrylic and gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zane

Reaction score
Hi everyone, wondering if any of you ever tried Artistic nail design Rock Hard products. Love the packaging but don't know if products are good. Would much appreciate if you could give me some review on this brand. Thank you x

I can't believe no one have tried artistic nail design. Please anyone? X

I've not - but I have been checking back on this thread all day to see if anyone responded!!

I've used the normal gel colour overlays and find some require 3 layers - I personally feel they are more of a "hybrid" but I'm not 100% certain! Xx

I love the ACG gel polish colour range is fab I've got over 100 colours now!! They last 2/4 weeks depending on client and how they maintain between appts. I haven't tried the rock hard but there is an artistic colour gloss group on Fb and you may get more opinions on there!

Thank you for your replies. I will be searching more. To be honest i follow so many brands and its hard to deside what to try. I just want to invest the right one. X

Thank you for your replies. I will be searching more. To be honest i follow so many brands and its hard to deside what to try. I just want to invest the right one. X
Hi, I use ACG and Rock Hard. The gel,polish range is very good, fantastic range of colours, last the 2-3 weeks. They are quite thin in the consistency though, but have noticed that recently the newer ones are coming more thick.
Rock Hard gel is very strong. I find it is better to sculpt with than tip. The white pot gel is rubbish, colour is very light even greyish. It's better to buy the white paint if you are to do a French finish. Look on YouTube, they have some great videos on it. The clear builder gel is cyst all clear too. But as its file off only, I do find this puts some clients off wearing it, although I wear it a lot.x

Hi, I use ACG and Rock Hard. The gel,polish range is very good, fantastic range of colours, last the 2-3 weeks. They are quite thin in the consistency though, but have noticed that recently the newer ones are coming more thick.
Rock Hard gel is very strong. I find it is better to sculpt with than tip. The white pot gel is rubbish, colour is very light even greyish. It's better to buy the white paint if you are to do a French finish. Look on YouTube, they have some great videos on it. The clear builder gel is cyst all clear too. But as its file off only, I do find this puts some clients off wearing it, although I wear it a lot.x
Thank you ☺
Have you ever tried working with acrylic?
I seen all them videos, it looks good, but you never know before trying your self right? I tried so many products already, just want to find the one and the right one x

Thank you ☺
Have you ever tried working with acrylic?
I seen all them videos, it looks good, but you never know before trying your self right? I tried so many products already, just want to find the one and the right one x
I just recently picked up the world tour kit at a show and I love the rock hard l&p! No issues with consistency and very strong. Also love the fact that the rock hard gel works seamlessly with it. I always have lifting on a few fingers so I started with the Groupie pink base gel and then did my acrylic sculpture over top...no more lifting! I plan on switching over once I get low on my current product.

Hi everyone, wondering if any of you ever tried Artistic nail design Rock Hard products. Love the packaging but don't know if products are good. Would much appreciate if you could give me some review on this brand. Thank you x
I use Artistic Rockhard LED gel and always found it to be very reliable and strong. I certainly recommend it.

I use Artistic Rockhard LED gel and always found it to be very reliable and strong. I certainly recommend it.

Hi Claire, just so you don't think you're being ignored this thread is from 2016 and Zane hasn't been on the site since October 2016 so it's unlikely you'll get a reply 🙃
Welcome to Salon Geek 😁

Latest posts

Back