Ash blonde colour advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elliotf9

Reaction score
I'm not that confident on colour thoery so I often go on a hunch which always pays off. However, I have got a new client who is very fussy. She said that 3 weeks ago she put dark blonde on to cover her grey which she has. She said to me in with 6n base that she wants some ash blonde streaks put through her hair. I kept some of hair I cut off and have since tested it with Goldwell 8NA and another piece with 9NA, they haven't lift much at all. Not sure whether to use High Lift Ash or bleach and then an ash toner. Any ideas, I don't want to get it wrong?

I'm not that confident on colour thoery so I often go on a hunch which always pays off. However, I have got a new client who is very fussy. She said that 3 weeks ago she put dark blonde on to cover her grey which she has. She said to me in with 6n base that she wants some ash blonde streaks put through her hair. I kept some of hair I cut off and have since tested it with Goldwell 8NA and another piece with 9NA, they haven't lift much at all. Not sure whether to use High Lift Ash or bleach and then an ash toner. Any ideas, I don't want to get it wrong?
Tint doesn't lift tint. A 8NA ist going to lift whatever she's put on it.
The most fail proof option is to bleach and tone. They'd need to be lifted to a 9 to get an ash level 8 result.

Latest posts

Back