ASP Signature Gel Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MummyK

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently been practising with ASP Signature Gel Polish, am happy with it but am finding that the product is tending to only last 10 days to two weeks on average and I am pretty meticulous with my prep.

Am wondering whether I should change to Gellish or stick with it.

Any help with my decision or advice on making it last longer would be appreciated!:confused:

Hi, I have recently been practising with ASP Signature Gel Polish, am happy with it but am finding that the product is tending to only last 10 days to two weeks on average and I am pretty meticulous with my prep.

Am wondering whether I should change to Gellish or stick with it.

Any help with my decision or advice on making it last longer would be appreciated!:confused:

Not familiar with the system but I would say 10 days to 2 weeks is good, how long does it say it lasts? Also is this just on yourself or have you done it on anyone else yet? Xx

It doesnt say, just getting the impression from different people that gellish lasts longer and I just want to offer the most durable product. Have already invested in the kit though so don't particularly want to change. Dilemma!

It doesnt say, just getting the impression from different people that gellish lasts longer and I just want to offer the most durable product. Have already invested in the kit though so don't particularly want to change. Dilemma!

Have you had any training? I would not reccommend doing any nail enhancements if you have not had any professional training. You can do a lot of harm to yourself and your clients by offering these services. You could be facing developing an allergy to gel products (or your client can develop an allergy) and you could do damage to the nail plate. For the safety of yourself and your clients please make sure you have the proper education with the line of product you are going to use before attempting.

Yes I am trained to NVQ Level 2 standard in Health and Beauty and Nail services and have been practising since 2011.

Each nail system works differently, some you buff the nail plate some you don't, to change to a system you haven't been trained in can cause serious damage as the PP said :) look into the different systems and take up one of their courses :)

I was trying to offend MummyK, you've posted in the consumer queries and there are a lot of people attempting nails with no training. I would recommend a conversion course if your unsure, however I use Gelish once in a while (it's not my demand) and it's usually a 10-14 day wear as well. I think that's pretty standard for gel polishes.

No worries, Im not all that familiar with this site so learning the ropes! Thanks for your comment tho :confused:

Latest posts

Back