aspire2tan ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki.b

Reaction score
hi all,
im new to this and have been trying 2 do some reaserch on spray tanning and you all give great adivce, i have also been in touch with a trainer and she does it through aspire2tan! i was wondering if anyone has trained with them or has there equipment, as i have nt seen it mentioned in any posts!!!
your help would be great, many thanks nikki. :green:

I have trialled the 8% and the 12% of aspire. The colour on the 8% was nice, there was a slight smell that did get stronger and the client guinea pig said it became a bit much after a while. The colour guide is not as dark as my usual solution but it was still enough to see. The 12% took a while to really darken but still ended up a good final colour.

I would suggest trying a few suppliers ask for samples or for demos.

I have now trialled quite a few different solutions and haven't found anything that would make me want to change from my current tanning supplier.

Good luck with finding your system.

Hi Nikki

I am SuzyB from Aspire2tan, just wanted to reassure you that we are a reputable company who have been distributing Aviva Labs Premium Tanning Solutions within the UK for 18months now and they are high respected within the tanning world.

Vicki Mayhew
Senior Product Consultant and messageboard Moderator at www.Sunless.com says:
In my dealings with Aviva Labs over the past few years, they have continually impressed me with their focus on their customers. This same commitment to excellenceshows in their quality product line. I have personally used a number of their products, and continue to recommend them to others without reservation.

We offer comprehensive and professional training either at our Salon in Yateley, Hants or through one of our regional trainers (your contact in Cornwall) She has been a trainer for both nails and tanning for many years and also would only put her name to a product that she was happy with. You will recieve an in depth training covering all aspects of tanning including Contra-indications, Health and Safety, Client procedures etc. You would need to bring a model with you for practical training. Training should take roughly 4 hours and on completion you will be sent a certicate that is accredited to The Guild and also Professional Beauty Direct for your insurance. As far as equipment we offer Nuress (students) T100 HVLP for mobile use up 6 tans per day or a TC3 which is a salon machine for continual usage.

I too am new to the forums so thats possibly why you havent seen threads mentioning us. We like to offer our customers both quality and value for money. I hope that this helps in your decision. CadenceAlex may not have liked our solution, that is always down to personal choice, but she did purchase her TC3 from us, so obviously the price was right.
I wish you the best of luck in your new venture and would be only too happy to be of assistance to you.
regards
SuzyB

many thanks for your replies i think i have decided to do my training through aspire 2 tan after having a long chat with my trainer, she has put my mind at ease thanks for your help. :green:

I would just like to say.... I did purchase my TC3 from Aspire at a massive discount... and there is no problem with it.... am happy and the customer service I received was brilliant.

They sell the same machines but at very good prices and won't dissaude you from buying what you want, by trying to flog you something at twice the price.

Thank you for your words of appreciation, our aim is to provide great value and great service, and thanks Nikki for choosing us to train with. I had better get on with the certificate!
All the best
SuzyB

Latest posts

Back