Attention for all with little children

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KHS

Reaction score
This story has been circulating fb for days now.

People stalking small children looking for an opportunity to grab them. One lady on FB was followed constantly around a supermarket the 2 men with eyes on her 3 yr old, both dissappeared when her husband appears down the aisle...

Please read the slightly vague newspaper report and KEEP YOUR LITTLE PEOPLE IN YOUR HANDS at all times.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/parents-warned-watch-out-child-4467423

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

Glad I read this !!!
Thank you x

Thank you x

Oh my goodness that is so scary :(

It's scary the Manchester ones are local to me, I read it in the m.e.n 😢 x

HairBy Amanda

Just keep vigilant ladies and gents, I'll try and copy the fb post from a lady who experienced this first hand

Here it is

Attachments

• 1414052962734.jpg
    1414052962734.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 408
Oh my god what is going on with the world at the moment! This is so so worrying xx

Wow thank you!! How scary. X

Thank you. In my town in the last couple of days a lady was picking up her child from nursery and left her baby in the car. She went inside and happened to glance out the window to see a man standing by the car. She rushed out and found the door ajar, car seat was out of place and the baby was crying. Man ran off.

You never think it'll happen to you so thank you for this reminder. I only go to pay at pump petrol stations if I've got my girls with me, I hate the thought of leaving them alone

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Something very similar has apparently happened at the asda at the jewel in edinburgh within that past week or so too. A woman strapped her child in the car loaded the shopping into the boot of the car and went to put the trolly away (she could still see the car from where she was) and as she was walking back to the car a man approached her and started complimenting her and asking questions and wouldn't let her past. She was made to feel very uncomfortable and then saw another man start to approach her car she'd already locked it. She then got into her car and drove off. She phoned the please when she got home only to be told they'd received similar reports and where looking into it as a possible child snatching ring. It's really scary! They seem quite well organised if it's the same group behind them all xxx

It's really scary, what is the world coming too :(

And to think 40/50 yrs ago silver cross prams complete with their tiny occupants used to all be parked up outside shops while the mothers did their shopping inside....and how you can't even let go of your child's hand in public or let them play in tne front garden with the fear of someone running off With them

Omg havent heard nothing about this! Its awful! Thanks for posting! X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's really scary, what is the world coming too :(

And to think 40/50 yrs ago silver cross prams complete with their tiny occupants used to all be parked up outside shops while the mothers did their shopping inside....and how you can't even let go of your child's hand in public or let them play in tne front garden with the fear of someone running off With them

Not even that - I'm not yet 30 and mum left me parked outside on a sunny day. Until the day she came back outside and I'd gone (- dad was a prat!)

Scary stuff though.

I would advise anyone feeling their child may be followed within a shop/supermarket to try not to panic and to ensure you tell staff about it and your probably safer to stay in the store bringing lots of attention to the fact you feel your being followed rather than to risk leaving & possibly getting separated from your child in the street/car park.

Most big shops these days have CCTV and if you can go to the security guards they can ensure someone tries to zoom in on the suspects which will then help the police to investigate later.

I near the glasgow ones and it literally terrifies me, like already said you don't think it could happen to you or local to you but just shows it can, I sometimes think I'm over protective of my son but then things like this come up and I think no I'm not because as sad as it sounds it just the world we live in nowadays that you need to be over protective xx

Sadly, this is one of the reasons why we decided to move.

I wanted my little one to have the freedom to play and explore outdoors like I did when I was little without me feeling anxious and paranoid.

I can be anxious and paranoid about other stuff instead. ;)

We moved to a little village away from a city too, but sadly these people will still target populated supermarkets, shopping centres.

So glad I have not got little ones, he's now a big one at 15. But still a worry nonetheless lol

It's been on alert in South Yorkshire where I am. It's only just come that sheffield council are hiding stuff up like rotherham council did before. The police say their doing everything to protect young kids but I've lost faith with our police.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe someone left their baby in the car whilst they picked their child up from school! I wouldn't think of child snatching I'd be thinking of other things like what if the hand brake went or someone accidently smashes into the car etc. So many things can go wrong it blooming worries me about some people.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back