Attracting new clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbee

Reaction score
Hi,

I am all set to perform treatments at my local craft fair in a couple of weeks, and hope to generate some new clients. I thought about offering a free prize draw in return for clients details, has anyone offered this and do you have any advice and comments?

I also thought that I may offer some courses of treatments at a special show offer if they are pre-booked and a 50% deposit taken - any comments on this?

All your advice and comments would be a great help to me.

offering raffle draws are always good for building a data base for newsletters this is where the 7 point contact marketing method is really effective. good luck and enjoy the day.

I like your idea of a show offer with deposit taken on the day

Prize draws are great for getting new clients. I've been doing this a lot more recently and have no end of newbies.

Much, much more effective than just handing out leaflets/pricelists. Plus, you ususally find those that enter have more of an interest in your services.

Good luck :)

offering raffle draws are always good for building a data base for newsletters this is where the 7 point contact marketing method is really effective. good luck and enjoy the day.

What is the 7 point contact marketing method Fanella?

The idea of raffle tickets is a common thing up here, and is a very good way of generating business.

As you would have names and addresses so you could offer the person a discount if they book a treatment, thus more clients on the books.

Go for it, as my instincts say!!!

hi
the craft fair sounds good,
i need to get out and do some advertising, might go into my childrens school and see when they are going to have a fete that i can attend.
tracyx

The other good thing about craft fairs/Ladies Lifestyle or Indulgence Evenings is that the tables are usually only between £7 & £12 (round here anyway).

You just have to remember though that on the entry form you will need for them to be able to tick yes/no whether they wish to receive further info from you.

If they tick no, then you can't send further special offer leaflets/newsletters out but if they tick yes, then you're away.

Latest posts

Back