Aussie & New Zealand Geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterfly100

Reaction score
Hi,

I have client that is spending the next few weeks in Aus and then New Zealand. I am looking for any techs that may be able to rebalance her nails (Brisa NNO) while she is away.

If you are near to River St, Maclean, New South Wales
or
Pukerua Bay, Wellington, Nz

then please could you pm me. :)

(Apologies if the details above are incorrect in anyway but this is the info she gave me)

Many thanks in advance. x

Hi,

I have client that is spending the next few weeks in Aus and then New Zealand. I am looking for any techs that may be able to rebalance her nails (Brisa NNO) while she is away.

If you are near to River St, Maclean, New South Wales
or
Pukerua Bay, Wellington, Nz

then please could you pm me. :)

(Apologies if the details above are incorrect in anyway but this is the info she gave me)

Many thanks in advance. x

Hi, I went travelling to Oz and New Zealand last year and couldn't do without having my nails done lol, they called me a flashpacker :)

Is she travelling around New Zealand? I had mine done in Queenstown and they were fab :) And in Oz i went to a mall in Surfers Paradise xx

Natalie x

CND New Zealand

they will be able to refer some fantastic techs in Wellington!

I'm in Christchurch in the South Island and would be delighted to help if can

Last edited:
Thanks Envy & Natalie!
She is staying with family so won't be travelling around either area too much. I am sorry but I have no idea of where these places are but if anyone thinks they are near enough for her to get to an appointment then that would be good! I will have a look on the websites you suggested though.

I think the best option would be for her to take me and my brush with her LOL.......in my dreams! x

Latest posts

Back