Autumn/winter 2015/16 trends!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hey guys! What colour/cut trends do you feel will be in this year! Thought because we are all from different areas and countries etc we could share our views. Also what's out and gone! Xx

I'm still doing a lot of balayage but a lot seem to want their ends toned down a bit to a warm 7 or 8 now.

What I've noticed over the past few years is that clients are much more accepting to stick to colours that actually match their skin tone. Gone are the days when a blonde haired freckled client will want to have black hair etc. I think the whole root stretch idea has defiantly helped people have hair that actually flatters their natural colouring. When you match their natural re growth well they love the fact they get no "roots". I hope this continues. X

Ive been noticing that mens flat tops and permed top no 1 on sides and back have come back! So made me wonder if Farah Fawsett is going to come back to,thats if any of you are old enough to know who she is!:D

I've seen boys with the curly top and shaved sides. Never thought to live to see that again, but theire socks are up to mid calf, so I'm not complaining.

The farrah could come back, but it would have to be softer.

Last edited:
I heard from a few people that we'll be seeing shorter funky hair cuts back on women and I'm excited! they were my favourite cuts to do! So many points and angles to create! [emoji173]️

I don't think ombré will be going anywhere soon as the upkeep for the client is so minimal.

Latest posts

Back