Awesome bag for mobile tech's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetty

Lost and happy geek!
Reaction score
I bought this bag a couple of weeks ago:

IKEA | Travel | Bags | UPPTÄCKA | Bag on wheels

.....and it is fabulous! Big central compartment which houses my Brisa lamp, Daylight lamp, bin, Mundo wipes, pads and desk towel. One side pocket has my bottles and dispensers (Scrubfresh, water spray, cuticle remover, product remover, etc), and the other side pocket contains my Minx and paper bits (price lists, aftercare leaflets etc.).

It has a handle and wheels and it is really sturdy. I've never been so organised, lol!!! Bonus is it's not expensive :green:.

Thought it was worth sharing with all of you xxx

You're right, that bag looks great. I'm going to Ikea in 2 weeks so I'll be taking a closer look xx

I also think he is right I m also going to get that but 1st i will check for sure thanks for sharing :)

That bag looks amazing! Plenty of room, on wheels - what more could you ask for! (maybe the same thing but in pink??) Off to Cardiff today to check it out!

Thanks Vetty - think thats just what ive been looking for :)

xx

I have the big CND trolley bag, it was expensive, but so worth it. Everything has been customized to fit all of the various bit and bobs you need. For example:

• Loads of sticky bags that attach to the case front on the inside to hold several polishes, treatments, solar oil etc.
  • Perfectly sized compartment for your Brisa lamp.
  • Another large area side of lamp sectioned off for rolls of paper, towels etc.
  • 3 seperate box like drawers to store bottles, gels, L+P, tips, mani and pedi products/tools
  • more bags that stick side of trolley I keep my hands down pads in one and my lint free pads in the other. Large bag which I store all my prep products
  • Another shelf at side of stick bags where I store my prep bag and towels plus more space.
  • Front of case has two zipped compartment - one has sections to store tools, files etc, business cards. Other zipped compartment like a expandable folder style can hold appointment book, leaflets, I also keep my Minx here as well as its flat.
  • It has the fab CND logo on it and its black
It is on the S2 website but no image Search Results

I love it well worth the money in my opinion. Especially if your mobile, but even if you're salon based you may have occasional mobile and everythings to hand you don't have to worry about table space. I see it as having a portable cupboard :)

anne xx

Latest posts

Back