Awkward client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg!!! What a silly we cow! Ignore her. Eventually she will go away. In a few months you will laugh at how stressed you were. If you reply she WILL keep texting. She has it in her thick head that you messed her hair up and theres no changing her mind. So keep ignoring her. Honestly dont panic about her mums silly facebook comments. It will be old news in 12 days. This sort of thing used to scare the life out of me and now Im like frig it!!! Who does she think she is??! Raaaaaa

Omg!!! What a silly we cow! Ignore her. Eventually she will go away. In a few months you will laugh at how stressed you were. If you reply she WILL keep texting. She has it in her thick head that you messed her hair up and theres no changing her mind. So keep ignoring her. Honestly dont panic about her mums silly facebook comments. It will be old news in 12 days. This sort of thing used to scare the life out of me and now Im like frig it!!! Who does she think she is??! Raaaaaa

2 months its been going on now! I want to nlock her number but im keeping all these messags as evidence if I need to go to police thank you! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

As much as you want to reply dont! Bitches be crazy lol

Shes not said!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'd call the police then. Clearly sounds like a threat to me.

Take it to the police Hun, thus has gone on long enough! People r mental. Hope they do sort her out, nobody needs this drama. She's clearly making a huge show of herself if she's been threatening you for two months n not actually acted on it. Like I always say: while they are talking about it, they aren't doing it! X

Oh and do block her number, I think you have enough evidence and the police will probably ask y u haven't done this already. X

Latest posts

Back