Axxium users please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simsarahlou

Reaction score
hello. im looking to extend my range of colours and i like the look of meet me on the star ferry. however as im sure your aware the axxium can come out different to the regular polish colour thats its supposed to match. can anyone show me a picture of the colour in the pot and also on a nail/s/.
this would be so helpful. pictures on google are just a uniform photo of the pot with the colour photoshopped on which can be inaccurate. thanks.
also what other colours would you recomend as being a grape kinda colour
cheer

The google image results are quite accurate in this case. Meet Me On The Star Ferry is a dusky purple, a bit like the old CND polish Breathless......

Hi I use axxium n I have this problem.. Most of my colours are different to what I was expecting.. I don't have the colour your after sorry, but I don't know whether you know of a good solid baby pink colour you use? I have lucky lucky lavender thinking that would be and it's almost clear :( x

Hi I use axxium n I have this problem.. Most of my colours are different to what I was expecting.. I don't have the colour your after sorry, but I don't know whether you know of a good solid baby pink colour you use? I have lucky lucky lavender thinking that would be and it's almost clear :( x

Lucky Lucky Lavender is a lovely solid pinky colour, if yours is coming out almost clear you need to stir, stir and stir some more! I've got the Axxium stirrer and I spend a good minute stirring the colour round and 'turning it over' before I start with it...... 2 coats and it's a full coverage colour. That goes for all the Axxium colours, really get them mixed up before you start!

Bubble Bath is lovely as well but it is paler than baby pink.....

Lucky Lucky Lavender is a lovely solid pinky colour, if yours is coming out almost clear you need to stir, stir and stir some more! I've got the Axxium stirrer and I spend a good minute stirring the colour round and 'turning it over' before I start with it...... 2 coats and it's a full coverage colour. That goes for all the Axxium colours, really get them mixed up before you start!

Bubble Bath is lovely as well but it is paler than baby pink.....

omg cant believe i forgot to do this! thank you so much haha! Do you know where I can buy a proper OPI stirrer from please? x

Latest posts

Back